Welcome!

I truly hope that you will enjoy reading my blog. I hope to keep you all entertained. It may take a little while, but soon, you will know everything about me, past, present and future. Feel free to ask anything. Please be respectful, though. Thank you all very much for reading!!!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Working out is changing me

I would like to tell you, after having my last child, I weigh 220 lbs.  That was my weight coming out of the hospital and up until a week ago, it was still my weight.  My son is now 15 months old and that is just not acceptable for me to still be the same size.  So, I went to a few walking classes at my church and really enjoyed them.  I eventually went out and bought 2 of the DVD's to have at my house.  The lady that makes the DVD is named Leslie Sansone.Biography:Leslie Sansone  She has a wonderful attitude that MAKES you just wanna get up and get going.  She is very perky and very encouraging.  The first DVD that I bought came with a little devotional book.  I really love it.  It gives me guidance in my workouts, and at the same time I can get spiritual guidance.  It is a wonderful idea!  The first one is called Walking the Walk, 2-MILE FAITH WALK. Walking the Walk Getting Fit with Faith  I did that one first, it is easy and low impact.  I used this one for a week, and in that first week, I lost 5 lbs!  Can you believe it??  I thought that was awesome.  So, I got down to 215.  That is a great first step.  I am currently on my second week.  For the first day or so, I only did the new DVD that I had just recently bought.  It is a bit harder, gets you moving a bit faster and it adds the elastic band for strength training as well.  The name of that one is Walk Slim, FAST & FIRM! 4 Really Big Miles. Leslie Sansone, Walk Slim  It definitely gets you moving!  After the first few days, I am doing BOTH videos.  So I get a total of 6 MILES in per day!!!!  I don't have time to sit around and sulk, being all depressed because I'm overweight and there is nothing I can do about it.  I get up and get moving!!!!  I have even noticed that now, I do little moves throughout the day from the video, and surely that can only help.  I am very anxious to see how many pounds I will shed this week!!  I don't have a scale, so I'm not sure so far what I weigh, but I can only be loosing, this I know for sure.  In the devotional book, she gives you 3 little things to ask yourself daily.  It really helps on changing your attitude towards life in general.  I want to be a better person, have better thoughts, and make better decisions, and I am on my way to doing that!!!  By getting FIT WITH FAITH!!!!!!!
Here are some some links to check out her videos and other stuff!  I hope you get as much out of her as I am.
Walk at Home videos
Good Info
Meal a day 10 day challenge
Her 4 fast miles
Walking part 1 start quick and easy




No comments:

Post a Comment