Welcome!

I truly hope that you will enjoy reading my blog. I hope to keep you all entertained. It may take a little while, but soon, you will know everything about me, past, present and future. Feel free to ask anything. Please be respectful, though. Thank you all very much for reading!!!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Good morning all!

Had a pretty good night of sleep last night, I suppose. My daughter woke me up too early this morning. Late last night I had a chat with a lady that has known me for like ever.. I think that she wants to help me search for my birth mom. Maybe she knows something that she can't exactly say, but kinda wants to show me somehow. IDK I'm not quite sure what is going on with that right now. I suppose that only time will tell. I was doing the dishes this morning and got a phone call, now I am babysitting 2 other kids for a friend. So much for my other plans for today. I guess I will be home all day now. Or at least until 5. Well that is about all I have to say for right about now. I will be back on later!

No comments:

Post a Comment