Welcome!

I truly hope that you will enjoy reading my blog. I hope to keep you all entertained. It may take a little while, but soon, you will know everything about me, past, present and future. Feel free to ask anything. Please be respectful, though. Thank you all very much for reading!!!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Walking time!

I am up and at em this beautiful morning.  About to go for a great morning walk!!  Trying to walk off them pounds, lol!!  The kids have been fighting all morning long.  They did the same thing yesterday.  It sucks!!  We got some blankets and bags we have been waiting for, they came from Mexico.  We are going to sell them, hopefully.  So far, no one wants any of them.  Oh well, they are so beautiful, eventually someone will want one.  I think this day is going to go by so slowly.  Still no word from the girl that is supposed to be getting back to me about my birth family.  I suppose all will be revealed when the time is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment