Welcome!

I truly hope that you will enjoy reading my blog. I hope to keep you all entertained. It may take a little while, but soon, you will know everything about me, past, present and future. Feel free to ask anything. Please be respectful, though. Thank you all very much for reading!!!

Monday, March 22, 2010

This is me

I am 27, married to a wonderful man, and we have 2 beautiful children together. I stay at home now, with the kids. Love every minute of it. My kids are wonderful. I have been through a long hard haul to get to where I am now. My past is filled with tons of skeletons that alot of ppl know about, and some ppl don't. I was adopted, and maybe I have struggled with that for a long time and haven't really realized it. I am currently searching for some answers out there. Answers that can lead me to where I came from. I really just wanted to give you a little insight to who I am for starters. I will get back to you later, and you will find out what my life is as of now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment