Welcome!

I truly hope that you will enjoy reading my blog. I hope to keep you all entertained. It may take a little while, but soon, you will know everything about me, past, present and future. Feel free to ask anything. Please be respectful, though. Thank you all very much for reading!!!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Nap Time!

Well, the kids are laying down for their naps. I did my exercise routine, we had lunch, and now I think that I am about to go through my Avon order. This day is going by slower than I actually thought that it would. I am still waiting for that email about my birth mom. IDK if I will be getting it today or not. She said it could be tomorrow too. I wish I knew other ways to locate her. Right now, it doesn't seem impossible, I have some ppl willing to help out, it just seems like it will take some time. Well, maybe something exciting will happen in a little bit, if it does, I'll be back to tell you about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment