Welcome!

I truly hope that you will enjoy reading my blog. I hope to keep you all entertained. It may take a little while, but soon, you will know everything about me, past, present and future. Feel free to ask anything. Please be respectful, though. Thank you all very much for reading!!!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Finally

I just finished reading Breaking Dawn last night.  I thought that it would take me FOREVER to get through that book.  It started off great.  I was totally into it.  Then it slowed down a bit, and I got bored with it.  Towards the end though, I couldn't put it down!!!!   It was a great book!  I'm not sure which was better, Eclipse, or Breaking Dawn.  They come very close in ranking to me.  I like how it ended.  If Stephanie Meyer decided to add onto the books, I think she ended it so that she could.  I am not sure of how she could continue on, but I do think it would be possible.  I read yesterday on Yahoo! that she was supposed to be coming out with another book, something from Eclipse, like a spin off, from another characters point of view.  Here is the link for that article: http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/movie-talk-stephenie-meyers-new-twilight-book.html  Hope you find it as exciting as I did!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment