Welcome!

I truly hope that you will enjoy reading my blog. I hope to keep you all entertained. It may take a little while, but soon, you will know everything about me, past, present and future. Feel free to ask anything. Please be respectful, though. Thank you all very much for reading!!!

Monday, April 5, 2010

It was a great Easter.

Yesterday we spent the day at church, together as a family and at the beach.  We celebrated the fact the Jesus is ALIVE!  Death could not hold Him down!  He IS alive so that He can save us from our sins.  Thank you Jesus for dying on the cross for me, so that I will not be condemned but have eternal life with you, through you!

John 11:25
I am the resurrection and the life.  He who believes in me will live, even though he dies........

Bible verses for Easter
10 Popular Easter Bible Verses

No comments:

Post a Comment