Welcome!

I truly hope that you will enjoy reading my blog. I hope to keep you all entertained. It may take a little while, but soon, you will know everything about me, past, present and future. Feel free to ask anything. Please be respectful, though. Thank you all very much for reading!!!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

The stress

I haven't had much to say lately.  So stressed over the situation on finding my birth mother.  I know ppl that know the answers, but yet, they do not wish to share that with me.  They come up to me starting the conversations, basically telling me that they know.  Then when I ask them to specify information, they just stop.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hermosa, I am so sorry that you have been in this stressful situation. I will be praying for you, & ask that God will give you peace & wisdom. Trust Him to guide you, & just rest in Him Hermosa. Trust Him to let you find the answers in HIS time - it's always the perfect time. Hoping that you feel complete peace about this soon. Sending you big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I saw your blog on Christian Blogging Moms.. I'll be back :)

    ReplyDelete