Welcome!

I truly hope that you will enjoy reading my blog. I hope to keep you all entertained. It may take a little while, but soon, you will know everything about me, past, present and future. Feel free to ask anything. Please be respectful, though. Thank you all very much for reading!!!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I knew it!!!!

This may be new to some of you, but I already knew this was going to happen......  U.S. forecaster sees increased 2010 hurricane threat!  Yep, that's right, just check out the link, it's from Yahoo!  The last storm I remember is when Opal came through, at least the last one here.  I was in high school at the time.  I'm kinda nervous about it though.  I don't want to loose my house!  I'm like 2 blocks from the water!  It could get pretty crucial this summer.  Someone told me it's cause of el niño.  I'm not so sure though.  It seems to me that everything is just getting bad everywhere.  The weather, the Earth.  Look at all the earthquakes that we have been having especially.  Maybe the Earth is trying to drop a little hint to everyone.  Maybe it's telling us we should slow down on all the stuff that isn't necessary.  All the ridiculous pollution, like the oil drills and stuff.  The world can only handle so much, then what shall we do?  Relocate to another planet just to ruin that one?  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hermosa! I saw that you are following my blog,so thought I would drop in & pay you a visit. I love the way you write - you are so honest. I read your post on faith, & enjoyed your honesty on that post. It does get hard at times to put our total trust in God, but that's when we need to seek Him even more. So much is going on in this world - I think God is trying to get people's attention, but many won't believe that. I look forward to getting to know you. I am signing with my Blogger blog - but here is my everyday blog url is you want to visit there. I would love to have you drop by- http://homespunblessings.net/Gratefulheartblog.html Hugs!

    ReplyDelete